Re: "JP4 a GO!"

In a message dated 11/9/02 12:13:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
n_gardner637@hotmail.com writes:

<< "Dino"George Olshevesky wrote:

 >The dinosaurs in JP are all synthetic, so in the JP world would be no point
 >in studying them to find out whether or not real dinos are related to
 >birds.

 Ah! But we can just write it off as another case of rampant ABSRDism. ;)

One could also make a case for JP dinosaurs being featherless as the result
of using too much of the frog genome and not having much of the birdlike
genome available. Those who built the dinosaurs didn't go for feathers in the
genome because dinos were not known to have been feathered then.