Re: Tyrant stuff (no longer ranting) (was RE: Rant (was RE: Details on SVP 20...

From: Dinogeorge@aol.com

About 13 years ago I, too, believed that rex and bataar were closely >related within Tyrannosauridae, but I never found a satisfactory >answer to the question of how bataar could have crossed the Bering >Strait to give rise to rex in North America (bataar is a bit earlier >in time than rex).

I don't get it. What sort of problem do you have with that?

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

Website: http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/
AIM: jslice mallon