Dinosaur herbivory and tooth wear

An interesting paper has been shared with me:
Tracy E. Popowics & Mikael Fortelius, 1997. On the
cutting edge: tooth blade sharpness in herbivorous and
faunivorous mammals. Annales Zoologici Fennici
34(2):73-88.
This is available, free, at the Annales website.
It has been some years since David Weishampel's
massive study on mastication among ornithischians
(with there being herbivorous theropods, further
questions remain!), and I am hopeful someone at this
forum is (or has done so) formulating an updated
exegesis of herbivorous tooth wear among dinosaurs.