Re: Fwd: Re: "JP4 a GO!"

> > JP III: [...] one of my favourite scenes was the Corythosaurus/
> > Parasaurolophus stampede.
>
> Which was in number II, wasn't it?

In number II, there was a stampede with Parasaurolophus, Pachycephalosaurs,
Barosaurus(?), and I think Gallimimus...in number III there was a stampede
with a mix of dinos again, but this time there were Parasaurolophus mixed in
with Corythosaurus (or Hypacrosaurus or possibly Lambeosaurus-from the
fleeting glimpse you get of them, it's hard to tell)