Re: Fwd: Re: "JP4 a GO!"

From: theclaw10@charter.net
To: <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>, <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: "JP4 a GO!"
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 11:04:54 -0600

> > JP III: [...] one of my favourite scenes was the Corythosaurus/ > > Parasaurolophus stampede. > > Which was in number II, wasn't it? >

In number II, there was a stampede with Parasaurolophus, Pachycephalosaurs,
Barosaurus(?), and I think Gallimimus...in number III there was a

Gallimimus was in the first one,in wich the Tyrannosaurus got one....don't know of T. really preyed upon these fast and probably agile creatures,let alone the fact G. and T. didn't coexist at all (or at least that's what I think....)

Brian

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! http://search.msn.nl/worldwide.asp