Late Pleistocene Proboscideans

Which species of proboscidean lived in the Late Pleistocene, at about the same time Homo sapiens was spreading throughout the world?

I have compiled a short list & I hope I can be supplied with the exact species names, as well as the probable geographic range of the species:

GOMPHOTHERES
Cuvieronius
Gomphotherium
Haplomastodon
Stegomastodon

MASTODONTS
Anancus
Mammut americanum

DEINOTHERES
Deinotherium

ELEPHANTS & MAMMOTHS

Mammuthus columbi (Columbian mammoth)
M. exilis (columbi) (pygmy Channel Islands mammoth)
M. primigenius (woolly mammoth)
Loxodonta
Elephas
Stegodon (is it an elephantid???)

Any information regarding the exact species, as well as whether my list above needs to be changed in any way, would be much appreciated.

By the way, exactly how many species of Elephas were there in the Late Pleistocene? I can only think of E. recki (which is in a taxonomic mess right now), E. namadicus, E. celebensis, E. maximus & E. falconeri. Any more? And as for Loxodonta, would it be alright to assume that L. cyclotis is the 'ancestral' species that gave rise to L. africana after human hunting/ climate change wiped out E. recki?