Cliff Green contact

Sorry about the general post, but Cliff if you're out there, would you please contact me off list? Darren Tanke would like to talk to you and needs your phone number (or email if you prefer).

Thanks!

Patty
"I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me. And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been. We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going...."

Maynard James Keenan of "Tool"

Patty Ralrick
2108 Power Dr
Bellevue  NE  68005