Re: From Science New, and more (long... I did it again...)

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, John Bois wrote:

> This should be on a plaque somewhere.  I know, written in graffiti on
> Dr. Carpenter's headstone!

Five minutes later...I was quite wrong to invoke someone else in this
discussion--I only meant to say that the study of dinosaurs is appropriate
(for all we know) for the the study of dinosaur's extinction--this is true
whether or not some massive force hit.  For example, what was it about the
dinosaurs that made them susceptible and not other living things?  I don't
know why one would leave them out of a discussion of their own extinction.