First International Symposium on Dinosaur Eggs & Babies: A Query

Does anyone have complete bibliographical data on
this: editor, official date of publication, publisher,
pagination? I have a copy of Peter Griffiths's
marvellous paper on the eggs of Compsognathus, but
have been unable to find out further information, as
the abstract volume is something I need for my files.
All help will be appreciated!