Dino-Lemurs in the Chinese Revolution!

Following some of my own extended studies on the new fossils and an even
more extended discussion about them, I have finished my third instalment
on the feathered marvels from China. The new installed page can be
reached clicking "The New Chinese Revolution Part III"
Apologies for the quality of the repro... is not top, but I have seen
worst.
Some are going to be mildly surprised by my new treatment of Microraptor
and I have poked some fun at what Epidendrosaurs may have been doing
with THAT finger.
Don't forget to click on the images to see close-ups of the critters.

Comments, 'insults' and any other kind of peer-reviewing will, as usual,
be welcome and appreciated!

Luis Rey