Quick Psittacosaurus sketch

Just what I said.  This is based on the photo in the pdf so graciously
sent me by HP Aspidel.  I think I may have fudged the shoulder, but this
thing has basically the same outline as the critter in the photo.  Some
interesting things that popped out at me (not including the
bristles)were:
        The shortness of the neck
        The length of the arms (or shortness of the legs---anyway,
they're almost the same size)
        That, well, I guess you'd call it a patagium stretching from the
hips to the ankle of the leg.  Inside it, you can see a darker bulge
where the calf muscle is.  Very cool.

Any comments or suggestions would be nice.

Thanks
Dan