Re: Ceratosaurus Portrait

       Perhaps it came from the "Jurassic Park" Tyrannosaurus originally, but
I've noticed a trend toward portraying theropods with black masks around
their eyes. They're all over the place. It's kind of like being confronted
with a dinosaurian version of the Beagle Boys (and there enough of them in
dinosaurian paleontology already!). Maybe a closer study of extant bird
and/or reptile eyes are in order. There's my nickel's worth. DV