Re: On Mesozoic "birds" and Eocene whales

At 16:50 17-11-2002 +0100, Rutger Jansma wrote:

> Actually, it's Johannes but in everyday life it's just Hans.

Who's from Holland! :) Damn', I love this country... ;)

But he left for America and so too did Leon Claessens (also from University of Utrecht). Apparently the grass is greener on the other side of the Atlantic.

Btw., I went see the exhibition "Dino Argentino" last week. Pretty impressed by Giganotosaurus and Argentinosaurus (if by size alone).

Gerrit