RE: The Final Days

Tim Donovan wrote:

>Apparently not in the case of dyrosaurs which, judging by their
> slender snouts, were probably specialized fish eaters.

I spoke to Chris Brochu about this a week or two ago.  The slender-snout =
fish-eater notion for crocs (and other creatures for that matter) is by no
means clear-cut.  The recent JVP paper featuring a redescription of
_Irritator_ also has a word or two to say on rostral design in spinosaurids
and possible implications for feeding.

Tim