Dinosaur Nat'l Monument Bad Idea

       After getting some off-list comments I guess I'd like to withdraw my
idea. Maybe the software outfit WAS a better idea after all...
       In any case, I can suggest my congressman, Representative Rush Holt
D-NJ. Don't be fooled by the first name. Holt is a PhD, a physicist and
former Assistant Director of the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. He at
least could understand the issues involved here. His (correct) wesite url is:
http://www.holt.house.gov/
DV