Re: The Final Days

Tyrberg Tommy wrote:

> Much of Australia was flooded by the sea during early/middle Cretaceous but
> then the sea *receded* during the Campanian transgression when sealevels
> elsewhere in the world reached record levels. Most of the Australian
> continent must have risen for at least a several hundred meters to accomplish
> this.

I downloaded this paper as a PDF from the Science website:
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/279/5356/1499

It requires a free registration, but that's it.

Michael Gurnis, R. Dietmar Muller & Louis Moresi 1998 "Cretaceous
Vertical Motion of Australia and the Australian-Antarctic Discordance."
Science 279: 1499-1504