Re: tree of Life Grants Awarded

I wrote an article for the November 9 print edition of New Scientist on the project; I don't believe it's up on the web. Mark Norell at AMNH is heading a project on dinosaurs, which several others involved including Peter Makovicky at the Field Museum. They will be developing a comprehensive data base of significant dinosaur fossils, including digitized images. The entire Tree project is neat, and NSF expects to support it for something like 15 years.

-- Jeff Hecht