Fwd: Archaeovolans=Yanornis

A friend with the book has this tidbit, which I was unaware of, but it
helps at least.

<In an addendum in Czerkas book...

After this paper was submitted for publication, an ornithurine bird called
*Yanornis martini* (Zhou, 2001) was described which appears to be very
similar to *Archaeovolans*. The possibility that the two specimens may
be co-generic exists, but differences do appear to be present, and it is
not currently possible to determine that exact relationship. Hopefully
more
complete and better preserved specimens will resolve this issue...

Apparently Stephen Czerkas was aware of *Yanornis martini* and isn't a
problem that the two are one and the same.>

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden