Re: Harris' Hawks and Cheetahs

I think there is one other bit of  "evidence".... Evidence for what
exactly?.... I have no idea.... But.... for those of you who went to SVP and to
the Sam Noble Nat. History Museum, you saw a mount of  two *Deinonychus*
attacking an adult and 3 juvie *Tenontosaurus*. Now, the funny thing is that
this particular mount is based, not off of the Ostrom/Maxwell Montana find,
but, from a death assembledge found in Oklahoma's Panhandle. I took a photo or
two of the mount, including a pic of a drawing made about the taphonomy of the
site. It looks hauntingly similar to the Ostrom/Maxwell Montana site. This is
when you tilt your head sideways and really wonder what is going on here. I
guess this can be something else I toss onto my one website.....

Kris