Re: hello to all list members

On 21 November 2002, Rob Gay, <rob@dinodomain.com> wrote:

> Welcome aboard! Its always good to get new members to the list. Where are
> you from?
> Peace,
> Rob
>
> Student of Geology
> 400 E. McConnell Drive #11
> Northern Arizona University
> Flagstaff, Az. 86001
> http://dinodomain.com
> http://www.cafepress.com/robsdinos
> AIM: TarryAGoat
Thanks! I'm from the Czech republic (Central Europe). Dinosaur
remains are quite rare here. There is only one footstep of upper
Triassic coelophysis-like theropod and _Proceratosaurus exogyrarum_
which is not valid. But there are also wonderful Permo-Carboniferous
localities and "Barrandien" with a great variety of trilobite founds.

Reklama:
FIMFARUM - Cesky celovecerni loutkovy film na motivy pohadek Jana Wericha.
www.fimfarum.cz V kinech od 28. listopadu. http://www.fimfarum.cz