was Re: hello to all list members and Breviparopus taghbaloutensis size

On 21 November 2002, raymond McAllister, <dinodivr@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> Hey Vlad,
> Your English is better than some Americans. We just want your ideas and
> reports so DO post when you have an opinion or question.
> Welcome aboard
> Ray McAllister
> dinodivr@bellsouth.net
> (954) 426-0808

Thank you, that's nice to hear. I'll post always when I'll have the
feeling I should give my opinion or ask a question. I have one
actually. Has anyone calculated the actual size of *Breviparopus
taghbaloutensis* known only from its giant (115 x 50 cm) footsteps?
I've read it could even be the largest dinosaur ever. I know it's
just ichnotaxon, but the size of its foot indicates much.
Hope my first query here wasn't too dumb.

Reklama:
FIMFARUM - Cesky celovecerni loutkovy film na motivy pohadek Jana Wericha.
www.fimfarum.cz V kinech od 28. listopadu. http://www.fimfarum.cz