pterosaur pheromone glands?

Paul Weldon, whose ongoing research for the past 20
years on chemical signalling among archosaurs is
fascinating, has written to me, asking if I am
familiar with a paper published during the past few
years re: pterosaurs possibly having quasi-pheromone
glands. Is anyone on this forum familiar with this? I
have checked my files, and find nothing on this, but
am keenly interested. Chemical signalling among
pterosaurs (a phenomena known, e.g., among elephants),
or even sauropods and other megaherbivores, makes
perfect sense, as it were.