Re: pterosaur pheromone glands?

REPLY: Granted, poorly formulated sentence structure
on my part in hasty typing. I believe pterosaurs --
and, likely, the feathered theropods, perhaps even
megaherbivores -- may have used a combination of
visual (ultraviolet), auditory (infrasonic), and
olfactory signals (pheromones) for hunting/brooding
behavioral strategies. We discern the
olfactory/auditory systems among elephants (the
parameters among giraffe and rhinos is, as yet, not
yet totally clear), and it is an intriguing inference
(?possibility) that pterosaurs may have have analogous
(not necessarily identical) ecomorphological mode.
Chemical signals are as important among various extant
taxa (including many archosaurs including avian
dinosaurs) as size.
I am still curious, however: has there been a paper
discussing/speculating about the glandular systems of
pterosaurs?