Re: Project Exploration relaunches website and PE STORE

At 6:48 AM -0500 11/25/02, MKIRKALDY@aol.com wrote:
New from Project Exploration:
_______

Project Exploration has relaunched its website - and just launched the PE
Store!
<http://www.projectexploration.org>
<http://store.yahoo.com/projectexploration-store/>

Are there other projects out there like this? I'm particularly interested in anything around New York City for my 12-year old niece, but others may be interested in other area.

Thanks, Jeff Hecht

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com; http://www.jeffhecht.com