Dinosaur Artwork

Just a note to say that I've added a method to contact artists from The
Dinosauricon. If you've been wanting to contact anyone featured on
<http://dino.lm.com/artists/>, simply go to their page and click on "Contact
Artist". You'll be taken to a form which allows you to send e-mail to that
artist (although you won't know their e-mail address until they reply -- it's a
privacy feature).

Also, I invite anyone who does dinosaur artwork (including technical figures)
to have a look at <http://dino.lm.com/media/submissions/> if you are interested
in being featured there as well.

I haven't been able to work on the rest of the new site lately (man, do I need
to add taxon pages....), but the Gallery is fairly complete and is now
featuring almost as much artwork as the old site (most of it newer, of course).

Hope this isn't too OT --

=====
=====> Instant Messenger <Ric Blayze>
=====