Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum pubs.

G'day,

Firstly, appologies for the earlier truncated message.

I'm not sure if the following references were previously made known to all, but they are now available at:
http://ns.dinosaur.pref.fukui.jp/archive/memoir/memoir001.html
I know that Tracy Ford has already listed them on his webpage, so some of you may already know where to get hold of these papers.

Anyway the following papers should be of significance to dino-enthusiasts
Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum

2002 1: 1-6 Early Cretaceous bird tracks from the Tetori Group
2002 1: 7-18 a new technique to analyse and illustrate tracks in digital 3D.
2002 1: 54-62 Paleomagnetic studies of the dinosaur-bearing starta in the Tetori Group
2002 1: 92-95 A new Mesozoic bird track site from Gansu, China.
2002 1: 102-118 Research report of exploration expeditions in 2001

Sinraptor