Fukui memoirs, pterosaur paper

Jim Cunningham wrote:

>>There is still a third possibility, one that would work well
aerodynamically.  That is a narrow wing with the trailing edge at the
elbow being about 40-50% of the length of the humerus behind the elbow,
then turning aftward inboard of the elbow to connect to the inboard
thigh or shin as a non-structural fuselage fillet intended to reduce the

interference drag at the wing-fuselage interface. [more]
<<

This needs to be entered into the literature! Correct me if I'm wrong,
but every previous attempt at trying to figure out how pterosaurs flew
used the bat-wing model.

dp