Re: did mosasaurs echolocate?

REPLY:
You provide no concrete answer(s). However, your
comment that marine mammals cannot "smell" in water is
not relevant (nor factual), and even sea snakes, with
their forked tongues, rely primarily on visual acuity.
Dale Russell's work on mosasaurs several years ago
displayed considerable acumen into their skull
structure.
Anyone with constructive insights, and documentary
evidence, is asked to contact me, off-list.