Cheers - Aspidel.

From: "Fam. Jansma" <fam.jansma@worldonline.nl>

Hellow fellow members!

Somewhile ago I wrote about this new Dutch Mosasaur and gave a couple of
references. Well, here I am again with Prognathodon saturator and this time
with the www-adress of the English publication of the animal. It contains a
phylogenetic analysis and it is a great oppurtunity to study this genus more
in dept (as it deserves):

http://www.nhmmaastricht.nl/nederlands/nieuws/ber-naamverklaring.pdf

Cheers,

Rutger Jansma