holiday greetings

I want to take this opportunity to iterate, on this
Shabbat Mevarekhim Chanukkah, 24 Kislev 5763, my warm
greetings to members of this forum and their families.
The Dinosaur Mailing List is a rarity in Cyberia:
free-flow of data and interpolations, not constrained
by "peer review" and other political machinations. The
DML is  proof to me that, in a sense, this forum is
electronic publication's window. It is hoped, by me,
that during this coming year more paleontologists will
use Cyberia to post electronic papers: it is faster,
and more accessible than journals if a website is a
template. Rather than waiting a year for a JVP paper,
e.g., a scholar could take the same material, with
critical apparatus and illustrations, making  it
available on the Web.
Perhaps, during these days of chaos, DML members will
give genuine thought to creating a genuine
paleocyberian community of publication.
My best wishes, dinosaurily.
STEPHAN PICKERING / Chofetz Chayim ben-Avraham
Dinosaur Fractals Project