Homage to Spinosaurus

Hey

Most of you know that I was working on depictions of suchomimus and acrocanthosaurus. Anyway, while taking a break from working on those, I started a new sketch of my favorate dinosaur when I was little and as it turned out, I ended up devoting more time to that.

Spinosaurus was my favorate dinosaur, with deinonychus taking second place. It seems only right that I pay a little homage to it. Of course, the spinosaurus I knew back then didn't look too much like the crocodile-snouted animal we think it is now.

Here's my finished, modern spinosaurus. Comments and critique are more than welcome.

http://art-of-ndhill.netfirms.com/images/spinosaurus2.jpg

-Noel