Re: From SCIENCE NEWS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh Smith" <smithjb@levee.wustl.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 5:34 PM

> >Paleontologist Josh Smith, who stars in A&E's new documentary
> >"The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt," offers a hypothesis.
>
> [...]
>
> AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHH.

Said hypothesis doesn't hold for everyone, of course. I'm not sure what got
me interested in dinos, but it was definitely not that. I think the
beautiful pics did it, especially those with idyllic backgrounds. :-) They
are what can make one interested in all other dinos besides big theropods.
Paleoartist is an important job. -- OPUS: Dinosaur is as wonderful as
expected, except for a few missing alulae :-)