Last call to the DML Breakfast

One last call to breakfast for DML members who will be in Norman, OK next
week for SVP.  Please join us for the 6th Annual Dinosaur List Get-together
(6ADLG) on Thursday morning, October 10, from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. in the
National Center for Employee Development.  It is a fun launch for the talks
that day and a great opportunity for newcomers to meet the folks whose posts
keep them on the Internet way too long.

If you have already told me that you will be attending and haven't received
an email with the details, please let me know.  SVP starts a week from
tomorrow!

Mary