Re: Ammonite colouration (was Re: SVP Preview)

Hi Todd, et. al.

    Thanks for the kind words about my website and thanks to anyone else who
took a look.  While it appears that most of you will be attending the SVP
convention this weekend, I will be showing my modest collection of Dinosaur
bronzes (along with many of my contempory wildlife pieces) at Mother Natures
Gallery of Natural History and Museum of the Red Rocks at Tlaquepaque
Village in Sedona AZ.  -  Part of the Sedona Art Walk.  The exhibit will
feature life size sculptures by Michael Trcic and William Monteleone based
on the discoveries of the ancient faunas in cretaceous New Mexico and
Arizona.  So I'm going to be in good company.  MMR is dedicated to promoting
and defining the fields of Paleo and Natural History Art.  Hope you all have
a Great weekend!  -  Bill Hunt

Bill & Rebecca Hunt
Hunt Wildlife Studios
119 Bierstadt Ct