Re: Czerkas' book- Analysis and Criticisms

I have nothing against him personally, as I have not
> met him.  My issues with Czerkas are purely professional.
>
> Mickey Mortimer
Dear Mickey and list,

    I don't think you exactly caught what I was trying to get across. Your
response is confusing to me. I have never met any of the Backstreet boys,
but I hate them personally, and say so as ocassion permits. Saying that
someone is crazy, twice, in what amounts to a book report, not to mention
the other slurs, is personal, whether you want to 'fess up or not.
    By the way, I am curious about something. How is it that you are
qualified to be the standing authority on what is considered professional or
not? Is there a standard guide to writing scientific papers that Czerkas et
al didn't stand up to?
    I will be more blunt with what I was trying to say. You are correct that
you are intitled to your opinions. Just please turn down the insults. They
are way to loud.

Cliff Green