Re: Czerkas' book- Analysis and Criticisms

Cliff Green wrote:

>     TMK, No posts were offered by Dino Frey. What we did get, was Luis,
> after a Party, telling every one what Frey supposedly told him.

This is a very funny comment included in a e-mail supposedly directed against
personal slurs. Well, sorry I wasn't at any party (miss the dinner!) . It was
in plain light of the day at SVPCA and Frey was commenting about this not only
with me but with several colleagues.
It seems that we will have to let the science speak for itself to see who was
right or wrong. or who was lying or not.
In fact, it already has.  And I have no further comments.

Luis Rey