last post on this

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luis Rey" <luisrey@ndirect.co.uk>
To: <dinonaut@emerytelcom.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: Czerkas' book- Analysis and Criticisms

> Cliff Green wrote:
>

> >     TMK, No posts were offered by Dino Frey. What we did get, was Luis,
> > after a Party, telling every one what Frey supposedly told him.
>
> This is a very funny comment included in a e-mail supposedly directed
against
> personal slurs. Well, sorry I wasn't at any party (miss the dinner!) . It
was
> in plain light of the day at SVPCA and Frey was commenting about this not
only
> with me but with several colleagues.

Dear Luis and List,

    I was not insinuating that Luis was inebriated or imparred in any way,
shape, or form while writing his posts. Any interpretation otherwise is
simply not the case. I have no harsh feelings for any list members, and am
looking forward to visiting all of you who are attending SVP next week.
 Even those I disagree with :- ) )

Hugs,

Cliff Green