Scansoriopteryx skeletal reconstruction

I've completed a skeletal reconstruction of the Scansoriopteryx type (with
cervical length and proximal scapular morphology from the Epidendrosaurus
specimen).  It's lacking the hyoid, and the exact rib and dorsal placements
are unknown, but is accurate in my opinion.  Material from both sides is
used to form a composite, and missing material is dotted in.  The fibula is
probably not preserved, but may have been present originally.  I have not
restored it.  Those who want a copy can e-mail me offlist.

Mickey Mortimer