From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
John Cooper
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 1:31 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: kid letter

I hope you're going to reply. This kid, who is younger than many who
are just starting school, has taken the information he was told,
developed logical and pertinent questions that follow from it, and
took the initiative to write an expert. If you send him a respectful
and informative reply, he'll remember it for the rest of his life and
may well become a brilliant paleontologist.