Re: thoughts on the dinobirds exhibit

<An obstacle to synonymy I see are the serrated teeth. Forgot about the
body lengths...>

  Oh, there is a helluva lot more differences there, including rostral
symphyseal teeth in *P. robusta,* and the absence of wear facets in the
distal premaxillary teeth. Now for the postcrania ....

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden