Zoo Tycoon

For those of you who play computer games in your spare time, note that the
makers of Zoo Tycoon have released the Dino Digs expansion.  Actually a while
ago, but we just got around to it in this house.  There are quite a number of
dinosaurs one can adopt, as well as some holocene real-life extinct mammals.
There's also "Pteranodon"  house, and a number of dinosaur-related decorations
for your zoo.

*My* styracosauruses and ankylosauruses are happy styracosauruses and
ankylosauruses.

-zenlizard