Re: Superposeidon!

In a message dated 10/8/02 6:32:52 PM EST, qilongia@yahoo.com writes:

<< Alos on the shelves is a 2002 book, also not enough money for:

   Publications International, Inc. 2002. Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs.
 (Publications International, Inc., Lincolnwood, IL) 264pp. >>

I actually wrote about 1/4 of this book, years and years ago, but the
editorial committee really worked my text over. And I had considerable input
into the book's organization, finding artists and more writers, etc. Best
arted pop-sci dino book I've had a hand in.