Changpeipus bartholomaii

Does anyone happen to know the average size of the Changpeipus
bartholomaii footprints from the Westvale Colliery in Queensland? Most
of the original refs seem to have been written in German, so even if I
had access to them, they probably wouldn't be all that useful. I've
heard they represent a "large" theropod, but exactly how large? Most of
the sources that I have access to seem deliberately vague about their
size. A more precise date than just "Middle Jurassic" would also help.