Re: I need help on unnamed/unpublished dinosaurs.

Oyvind Padron Wrote:

Again i browsed through my dinosaur folders to find the following 5 dinosaurs, i need some identifying help on;

1. The well known prosauropod maxilla found on Madagascar, allso featured
in National Geographic. Any news on this one? Name?

2. Another ?prosauropod maxilla/dentary from ?Madagascar, but this one
looks much more 'dentaryish', that is, not as triangular as maxillas
usually look, but i think it was supposed to be a maxilla. Supposedly
rather small. Name? Classification?

IIRC, these are both the same taxon and unnamed.

4. The coronosaurian ulna from Australia. I think this one was allso featured in a Jurassica episode on Discovery Channel. Has it yet recieved any name? Are there more bones to this species?

AFAIK, no name has been given. Dann Pigdon should know at least a little something about this specimen though.

5. The base-of-tail, ilium, and legs from a carnosaur from New Mexico, supposedly larger than Allosaurus, but looking at the scale attached i have my doubts, maybe around 10 metres. Any news on this one? Classification? Name?

Do you have any images? If so, please forward them to me offlist and I may be able to assist you to some degree.

I'm rather curious why you want to know this information, though.