Re: Dino-feather tyranny, grrr

Sitat Nick Gardner <n_gardner637@hotmail.com>:

> I do not believe this list was created for individuals to rant and rave
> in
> that manner (although you could think otherwise if you read the
> archives
> from the past two months) but instead rather for healthy speculation
> and
> concrete science as well.

Aha.
Opinions need to be proven scientifically, thank you. I'll keep that in
mind.
So the scientific nothing-but-correct rule is that EVERY single
maniraptoran, absolutely 100% of all the discovered and yet not
discovered species within Maniraptora HAD feathers, no question, no
doubd, no room for discussion what so ever.
Thanks for clearing it out,
I'll consider my opinion defeated, and retire now.

--------Øyvind M. Padron--------
http://the_dinosauria.tripod.com