Re: Giraffes Communicating By Infrasound

REPLY: while Liz von Muggenthaler's bioacoustics work
is indefatigible, one must point out the the concept
of infrasonics among giraffe has been a subject of
research by others. In my book-in-progress, ALFRED
RUSSEL WALLACE'S "KING KONG",I devote considerable
space to not only their cardiovascular system, but
their infrasonics.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/DailyNews/giraffes021010.html