Re: I need help on unnamed/unpublished dinosaurs.

In a message dated 10/12/02 12:52:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dannj@alphalink.com.au writes:

<< So far two ulnae are known, one almost complete from the Wonthaggi
 Formation (115 MYA), and another only half the size from Dinosaur Cove
 (in the Otway Group, 106 MYA). There are no formal names for either (it
 seems we've learnt some caution since the days of Rapator and
 Walgettosuchus). >>

In a way this is unfortunate, because now we have to talk about "that funny
coronosaurian ulna from Australia" instead of "Suchandsuchus."