RE: Josh Smith et al in Egypt

ALL:
Regarding this plate. Yes, it is very cool, and yes we know everyone wants to see it. Please be patient. We have some plans for it. We had a limited release agreement for that image from the people in Munich, but have now removed it from Lamanna's webpage. Anywhere that you see it reproduced at this point is not authorized by the people who own the image. Don't expect too too much from it, though...my initial enthusiasm regarding this slide was tempered a little bit upon further inspection of the image. It isn't going to help us as much as we had initially hoped, but it will help some and is of course really really interesting from a historical point of view. So, to quote Holtz chapter and verse, please be patient and wait for the paper and if you do see it reproduced somewhere, please let me know.

Thanks.
-Josh Smith
BDP Project Director