Breakfast in Norman

Back from Norman, processing thoughts and experiences.  Some bug or allergy
resulted in my having laryngitis for most of the conference--possibly being
sealed in the hotel with the 800+ attendees and their mammal germs.

We had 20 people at the 6th Annual Dinosaur List Breakfast on Thursday
morning.  It was hard to get everyone at the lounge at the same time for the
breakfast (and some had closed the lounge the night before), but Tom Holtz,
Matt Bonnan, Donna Braganetz, Ken Carpenter, Cliff and Eileen Green, Scott
Hartman, Jeff Hecht, Judy Horan, Mike Keesey, me, Nick Longrich, Todd
Marshall, Sam McLeod, Mickey Mortimer, Dick Peirce, Michael Skrepnick,
Jonathan Wagner (a little late), Thomas Miller, and Ralph Molnar were there
to share stories and laughs.

Thank you to Todd Marshall, Scott Hartman and Mike Keesey for donating art
prizes for the drawing, to Thomas Miller for making a great sign that
announced the presence of the DML, and to Dick Peirce for taking his always
great candid pictures. A big thanks also to Pat Norton for his continued
financial support of the breakfast meeting.  We hope to see everyone in St.
Paul next year!

Mary