Re: the SVP pterosaur talks

>Best guess IMHO as to what it is puts it close to a basal prolacertiform,
Boreopricea ~ but on steroids! I'm fascinated to learn more about this
creature.<
Ah! I have just completed a restoration of Boreopricea, and was about to ask
this list for more info. All I've got is that it was small, from Russia,
early Triassic, and possibly a prolacertiform. I'd like to add to the blurb
I have on my website here:
http://dinodomain.com/boreopircea.html
Thanks in advance for any additional info, or comments on the artwork.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
400 E. McConnell Drive #11